Packed with the latest GPU technologies, the Radeon™ HD 6570 graphics processors offer advanced video and display features, HDMI 1.4a for stereoscopic (3D) displays, as well as 2nd generation support for DirectX 11 to offer the ultimate in versatility for the everyday computing desktop.
||1 x D-Sub(VGA)
1 x Dual-Link DVI
1 x HDMI (with 3D)
||650 MHz Core Clock
40 nm Chip
480 x Stream Processors
||2048 MB Size
128 -bit DDR3
1600 MHz Effective
||169(L) x 19(W)x94(H) mm Size.
|| Driver CD
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Please refer to: http://support.amd.com/us/certified/power-supplies/Pages/listing.aspx
- 1024MBMinimum of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
- For an AMD CrossFireX™ system, a second same AMD Radeon™ graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (optional) are required.
- 400 Watt Power Supply is required.